It's a Summer Full of Fun!!
- Purchase a souvenir passport.
- Place your photo in the front of the passport and print your name, email, and phone number beneath it. Please note: You MUST BE PRESENT for your passport to be stamped. You will not be able to have your passport stamped unless your photo is in the front or you provide photo ID that matches your name in the front of your passport. ****
- Crawl from May 24 through Sept. 2, 2019. Be sure to check the hours of each shop you visit and call ahead if you are concerned they may be closed! Each shop is different and has different hours. There are NO required extended hours for this crawl.
- Enter your name at every shop visited for the Shop Prize Basket drawing.
- Visit every store in a region and have your passport stamped to be entered for the Regional Prize Drawing. You may visit more than one region or all of the shops and be entered in each region’s drawing.
- Visit every yarn shop on the list between the crawl dates and have your passport stamped to be entered for a Grand Prize Basket with goodies donated by all of the shops in the crawl.
- Those who finish the crawl will also receive a special “crawl prize.”
***(This applies to everyone and school IDs work for minors. Parents may vouch for children without IDs. Your name, phone number, and email are never collected without your permission and parents may use their phone number and email in a child's passport.)
In the back of the passport are some fun things you might do during the crawl. These experiences are mostly for fun and don't need to be completed, but some shops use a certain experience like attending a "trunk show" for extra entries in their shop prize baskets. (Please note there is no extra prize for completing all of the experiences, but we sure would love to hear about it! If you finished all of the experiences, please email email@example.com )
Each shop will have a shop exclusive pattern available. This pattern will be free with purchase of passport for the Slow Crawl- PNW between the dates listed. Show your passport at each shop you visit to receive your free pattern. Individual patterns may be purchased after the crawl ends.
Join the Games
Slow Crawl games will be available periodically at the shops. Play a Slow Crawl game for an extra entry in the prize basket drawing for each shop. Games will be offered at least once a month at each shop and are subject to the shop’s rules. Games may be as simple as attending a trunk show and answering a question or playing “I Spy” in the shop, you’ll just have to play along to find out!