It's a Summer Full of Fun!!
- Purchase a souvenir passport.
- Place your photo in the front of the passport and print your name, email, and phone number beneath it. *
- Crawl from May 22 through Sept. 7, 2020. **
- Enter the Experience Challenge. Post a photo of a completed Experience on social media and use the tag #2020SYCExperience for a special prize drawing. Every Experience post will earn an entry in the drawing. A list of Experiences for the Challenge is in your passport.
- Enter your name at every shop visited for the Shop Prize Basket drawing and gift certificate drawings. Winners will be announced by Sept. 15, 2020.
- Visit every store in a Region and have your passport stamped to be entered for the Regional Prize Drawing. You may visit more than one Region and be entered in each Region’s drawing. Winners will be announced Sept. 20, 2020.
- Visit every yarn shop on the list between the crawl dates and have your passport stamped to be entered for 2 Grand Prize Baskets with goodies donated by all of the shops in the crawl. Winners will be announced Sept. 20, 2020
- Those who finish the crawl will also receive a special “crawl prize.” ***
*You MUST BE PRESENT for your passport to be stamped. You will not be able to have your passport stamped unless your photo is in the front or you provide photo ID that matches your name in ink in the front of your passport. (This applies to everyone and school IDs work for minors. Parents may vouch for children without IDs. Your name, phone number, and email are never collected without your permission and parents may use their phone number and email in a child's passport.)
** Each shop has different hours. Be sure to check shop hours BEFORE making plans. You might need to call or email a shop to make an appointment before setting out for a visit. Special closure dates are listed on the website.
*** We believe in protecting your privacy and will not list those who finish the crawl. You may reveal as much or little of your journey as you would decide.
A list of Experiences is in your passport. Take a photo while completing an experience and post it to FaceBook or Instagram with #2020SYCExperience. Every completed experience challenge will earn you one entry into a special drawing from Slow Crawl Headquarters. Tina will draw at least 10 winners throughout the summer and maybe more!
Each shop will have a shop exclusive pattern available. This pattern will be free with purchase of passport for the Slow Crawl- PNW between the dates listed. Show your passport at each shop you visit to receive your free pattern. Individual patterns may be purchased after the crawl ends.
Join the Games
Slow Crawl games will be available periodically at the shops. Play a Slow Crawl game for an extra entry in the prize basket drawing for each shop. Games will be offered at least once a month at each shop and are subject to the shop’s rules. Games may be as simple as attending a trunk show and answering a question or playing “I Spy” in the shop, you’ll just have to play along to find out!